Monday, June 13, 2011

Moab

So it's day three here in good ol' Moab.
It has been so so so great having Tay back!
I love that even when he leaves, it's like he
was never even gone!
Call me dramatic, but I don't know how I lived
a month without him!
He is my world!
I am so excited to be married to him in just four days :)

So, back to Moab...
It's wonderful to be here with all of his family
especially Mariah and Jered!
Today we got up and explored a little river near
our condo for a few hours.
We had quite the adventure!
Mariah and I in our matching suits :)

Two more days here in Moab, then we're Bountiful bound.
After that we're hitting the ground running and 
aren't stopping til next week!

First up: Endowments.
Next: Wedding set-up.
Next: Marrrrrrrrrrrriage.
Finally: Cam's mission farewell.
What a crazy weekend!
But I want nothing more at this point than
to marry my prince charming :)
FOUR DAYS!
I.
Can't.
Wait.

1 comment:

  1. I love those polka dotted swim suits! I have two at home and I am always so excited to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete