Friday, July 8, 2011

They're Here!

I know, I know.
I've been slacking.
Majorly.

But they're finally here!
The pictures have come!
Here are a few of my favorites :)













The sealing was wonderful and the
luncheon and reception went incredibly smoothly!
Thank you to all of you who helped to
make our special day even more special.
We love you!!

Our honeymoon went great!
We went to Lake Arrowhead, CA 
thanks to Jered's family!
It's the cutest little town with a 
beautiful lake!
We really enjoyed ourselves.

Now we're in good ol' Nebraska
soakin' up the rays.
Along with some humidity.
It's so humid!

Tay's doing great with his selling
and I will start tomorrow.
I'm kinda nervous but everyone says I'll
do great, so we'll see!
I'm just excited to get out of the house!

I've had a lot of people ask how marriage is
lately, obviously.
And in answer to all of you out there still wondering...
It's absolutely wonderful!
I can't even explain how much I love it!
Being with the man I love 24/7 is seriously bliss.
He's everything I have wished for and more!

I've become quite the little cook, too.
I love cooking Tay dinner!
Sounds crazy, right?
I've had the opportunity to experiment
with several different recipes and have had 
a really positive response on all of them!
Can't wait to try out more :)

And I'll get better about updating you on how the
Hawkins marriage is going, don't worry.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Your pictures look great. How fun.

    Good luck selling. I'm sure you'll do great though. :)

    ReplyDelete