Thursday, July 28, 2011

So I finally found Tay's camera and discovered these long lost photos, along with some recent ones.
He's the cutest!
Also, look what came in the mail today!
My new toggle blazer and yellow high tops from Urban.
Happy friggin' birthday to me!!
PS thanks Jody!
SIDENOTE:
So I applied online to a bunch of jobs in SLC today...
trying to get on top of that before we get home.
It will make life a lot easier.
We could really use your prayers in finding jobs&apartment
so please keep us in mind!

Nebraska countdown: 23 days.
School countdown: 32 days.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What kind of job? Try Hip and Humble---talk to Sheridan Larsen or Suzette Eaton (my sis-in-laws). It's a darling home/clothing boutique and they have a Bountiful and Salt Lake (Sugarhouse) location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be perfect! since we are still in Nebraska I'll wait until it gets closer to the time we come home but thank you so much! someone called me for an interview last night but since I'm still in Nebraska I had to put it on hold-hopefully something turns up! I'd love to work retail since I've done food since I was 17 haha
    Thanks Karen!

    ReplyDelete