Friday, August 5, 2011

Goodbye, Nebraska.

So long, Nebraska.
Wednesday I packed up all of my things
and drove across Wyoming and back to good old Utah!
It was a long, treacherous drive 
and I had to leave my amazing
adorable, loving husband behind :(

I had two job interviews on Wednesday.
Both of which went quite well if I do say so myself.
I'm supposed to hear back from Hip and Humble today
and who knows when from Kid to Kid.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I landed one of them.

In the mean time I've been keeping up on 
apartment shopping as well.
Let's just say I've been keeping busy!

Along with all that, I got sick Wednesday night...
practically lost my voice yesterday and
the frog in my throat seems to think he's
found a new home.
Not very thoughtful if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment