Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Updates.

Blog-worthy recent updates: 

1. I finally found an apartment. It's in the basement of a house
and couldn't ask for anything more.
It's spacious, cute, and doesn't smell weird; thank the heavens.

2: I made my own pottery cups yesterday thanks to the Jodester. 
One for me, and one for Tay :)

3: It's been one week since I left Nebraska...feels like ages.

4: My adorable husband will be coming home in 
just 10 short days.

5: Still no job, but consistently searching; 
had 1 new job interview yesterday that sounds promising.

That's it for now.
Keep creepin, you avid bloggers out there.
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ash! it sounds like you're so happy! i'm so glad for you. i bet you're so excited for tay to come home--i can completely relate. since you're in utah, i would absolutely love to see you! let me know if you're ever in logan.

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete