Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm alive!

Holy Moly.
I've been gone for a long time.
I apologize!
We don't have internet at our new place, so the only chance
I have to blog is when we're at the in-laws but 
typically when we're here we're always eating and enjoying
each other's company so I don't have much time to blog.
But I finally have a Saturday off from work so I put my day off to good use :)

Like the new layout?
I had some free time on my hands today.

Let's see, here's the low-down of what's new in the lives of the Hawkins clan:
1. New apartment. Super cute, smaller, but we love it. Great location and wonderful ward.
2. Tay and I are now fully employed! I'm working at a home decor/vinyl boutique in Bountiful
for about the last two months and Tay starts work at H&M on Monday!
3. We have 2 new additions to the family, Jack and Joey...
They're a bit on the boring side, mostly because we're not home a whole lot
so they haven't gotten used to us yet but hopefully we'll break them in.
4. We just made our first "big kid purchase" and bought a 2009 Silver Toyota Corolla.
We both fell instantly in love with it.
5. The new season of Gossip Girl has started...love.

I think that's about it in the way of big news other than things are going well for us!

I've been going crazy for a website I found out about this summer called
Pinterest.
(click for link)
If you haven't checked it out, you need to.
I look at it daily.
There are so many awesome recipes, outfit ideas, home decor and DIY ideas on there.
It's like I'm a kid in a candy store!

So can you believe there's only sixteen more days until Halloween?
What are you being?
We don't know for sure...leave us ideas!
Love you all.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment