Wednesday, January 11, 2012

...

...I'm sorry.
Forgive me?
I haven't blogged in so long!
It doesn't help that we don't have internet at our apartment
but we will be getting it soon, so I can keep you updated
every second of everyday of our lives...
okay not every second!

The last time I blogged I told you about our big car purchase.
The newest addition to our little apartment
is our new red couch-our great Ikea find :)

Since I last blogged all this happened too:
-I was made manager at the boutique I work at
-the new season of the bachelor started-eek!
-Taylor and I enjoyed our very first Christmas together
-Along with new years
-Got a brand new yellow kitchenaid :)
Isn't it a beauty?
Ohh, I can't tell you how much I love it.
Cookies.
Bread.
Whipped Cream.
ANYTHING!
Awesome? YES!

-Finally got the Hunger Games series for Christmas
and devoured the first book.
I absolutely loved it.
I can't WAIT for the movie!
Have you seen the trailer yet?
If you haven't, look it up.
You won't regret it!

So, enough catch-up.
I want some ideas.
I've been searching Pinterest for cute ideas
for our apartment but I haven't really found any
that I love-so I'm seeking your help.
Cute ideas for decorating your house/apartment?

xoxo

OH! And Beyonce' had her BABY!
Blue Ivy.
Different, but love the Ivy.
Tay wants to throw a baby shower for her, so pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you and glad to know you are alive and well. I wish you were closer to share some of those cookies, bread, whipped cream, etc. Check out Heather's pinterest board, and Bethany Miltgen's they both have some cute ideas for decorating. Beyonce's baby's name is Blue Ivy - seriously? What's with the celebs and the wierd names? Like Gweneth Paltrow's Apple Scab. Poor kids who are stuck with them for life. I'll take Jane, thanks. Love you, miss you, call me soon.

    ReplyDelete