Sunday, May 8, 2011

Engagements&Nebraska.

"Gravitation is not responsible for two people falling in love."
-Albert Einstein

Tay and I took our engagements last Monday
and they turned out GREAT,
thanks to Kelli Mortensen!
She did a wonderful job and we owe her a special thanks.
Tay and I had a ton of fun doing them-
here is a sneak peek!
(to see the rest check out my facebook).

Just kidding, they wouldn't upload.
Just check out my facebook album.

Tay left for Nebraska yesterday afternoon
to sell for Vivint alarm systems until June 10th
and I miss him. 
lot.
It's going to be hard with him gone, but
hopefully it will go by so fast that we don't
even notice!
Next time we see each other we'll be getting married!!
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.
He is the light of my life, my closest confidant.
He makes me so happy just being with him and talking to him.
I can't see my life without him.
He is the most loving, amazing, humble,
 caring, spiritual man I have ever met.
We are both so blessed to have found each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment