Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today.

Today my search for the perfect little 
somethin' somethin' ended.
Hallelujah!
I think it will serve it's purpose quite well.
Okay, I know...
T.M.I.
But it's exciting news, so I had to tell you all!
My room mates and I had quite the adventure to 
the Layton Mall today and all had success.
We found alllll that we were looking for;
a new satchel for Camille
a new bra (that lifts and shapes for our "blessed" room mate) for Sunit
new lotions and sprays at Victoria's Secret for all of us
(don't worry, they were on sale and we all helped pay...I have to save my pennies!)
and finally, that little somethin' somethin' for me! :)
I love when we have successful shopping trips.

As for Tay...
he's doing well in Nebraska.
All this selling is making him exhausted day to day
but we're great as ever,
just missing each other like crazy!

Can't wait to see his cute face.
22 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment