Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sundays.

I love Sundays.
It's by far the best day of the week.
Not only am I spiritually fed for 3+ hours
but I get to talk to my honey on the 
phone all day long :)
No work
&
No errands
Today we talked for almost 4 hours.
We talked about everything.
It's amazing how well your communication
increases when you're apart for so long.
Tay and I have always had really good
communication, but being apart forces
us to be even better about communicating.
This separation will be really, really 
great in the long run
even though it 
really
sucks being apart right now.
However, our relationship has never been better.
Less than 2 weeks until I get to be with
him, then he's stuck with me for eternity ;)

I have never, ever even been close to
loving someone as much as I love Taylor
(which is obviously how it's supposed to be)
but I never thought I could love anyone this much.
It's remarkable to the both of us how strong our love is.
And how it just gets stronger every single day.
He loves me like I've never known.
I am his number one girl; his princess.
And he's my number one man; my superman.

"The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever."
-The Notebook

Taylor Grant, if you're reading this, I love you
and always will, forever and ever.

Okay, enough mush.
As for me, I'm just hangin out in lil' old, rainy, cold Logan.
Since Tay's windshield wipers don't work I 
decided to not chance a trip up to Bountiful this weekend for Memorial Day
since it's supposed to consist of more rain tomorrow
(big surprise there)
and I have to work on Tuesday morning so that means
no delaying getting back to Logan.
So Sunitha and I will be splurging tomorrow on
movies & goodies.
All I have to say is that
hopefully I won't regret it on my wedding day...
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaw.
Alright, I'm out.
It's bedtime for this little lady.
I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day!
Wishing you sunshine and warmth, seems how it's almost June
for Heaven's sakes!
Hurry sunshine, get here before June 18th!

Tay Countdown: 12 days!
Wedding Countdown: 19 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment