Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Wedding Planner.

So I decided tonight that I could never be a wedding planner.
I popped in J-Lo's good old classic movie
and as I sat in my living room putting pictures into my
newly painted frames, I thought to myself; 
I love planning my own wedding
but I could never plan one for someone else.
Although it would be fun to have someone else's endless
budget to spend...

Anywho.
Things are coming along well for the planning of
my big day quite well.
We are staying within budget and I think it will
turn out really, really great.
Candy buffet.
Cupcakes.
Light blue and bright yellow.
Incredible dress.
AH!
But most of all 
I can't wait to be with the love of my life.
Only 29 more days until he comes home.
And only 37 until I am MARRIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment